Our Cremation Options
Affordable Cremation Packages
Use the form above to find your loved one. You can search using the name of your loved one, or any family name for current or past services entrusted to our firm.Click here to view all obituaries
Over the centuries, human beings have discovered something very important: when a community loses someone special, it's extremely beneficial for everyone to come together to acknowledge the loss and find mutual support.
Traditionally, funerals were the occasions when this would occur; now (with the rising number of cremation arrangements) it's a memorial service after cremation. Take a few minutes to explore how we can assist your family in creating an affordable memorial service after cremation for a loved one which pays tribute to the life of the deceased while also serving the needs of all those in attendance.
While we are an area leader in affordable cremation; we are also recognized funeral professionals who really understand the significance of a communal gathering after a death. Not just any gathering will do; we know a well-planned, personally meaningful affordable memorial service after cremation can make all the difference for those left behind to grieve. It redefines and reinforces the social and the emotional connections between them. Not only that, a memorial services provides everyone there with a special time to share fond memories, along with tears and laughter; all the while receiving compassionate support in one another's presence.
When your family comes to us for a loved one's cremation, we'll sit down with you to discuss all your cremation services options. We'll also explore the many ways we could work together to host a uniquely designed affordable memorial service after cremation worthy of their memory. Some of the things which will be discussed include:
1. The best date and time for the event. Because you've chosen cremation, your family can postpone their memorial service until a time when important family members and guests can attend.
2. The most suitable location for the memorial service. Memorial services can be held almost anywhere; public parks, churches, social centers–and of course, here in our facility. What's a special location from your loved one's life? Would it provide a meaningful backdrop to their memorial service? Those are the questions we'll ask and answer, together.
3. Create the order of service. What activities should be a part of your loved one's memorial service? Should there be special readings, musical selections, or displays of their treasured collectibles? Would you like to showcase their artistic talents or personal interests? Don't forget to build in time for everyone to share their feelings openly. And with that said, should there be a reception afterwards?
4. Select individuals to lead and/or participate. It may be a minister or trained celebrant; even a member of the immediate family. We'll ensure they are willing and able to take part in the memorial service, and support them in fulfilling their duties. Will you want a eulogy written and read aloud? If memory-sharing is to be a part of the event, you'll want to confer with your intended speakers well in advance of the service to ensure their cooperation.
5. If desired, create a tribute video and choose any memorial stationary items. As part of our work together, we'll depend on your family to provide us with a collection of treasured family photos which we will then turn into an eye-catching tribute video we can show during your loved one's memorial service. During the cremation arrangement conference we'll review our memorial stationary selection so you can see the memorial folders; prayer cards, book marks and other print items which can become part of your loved one's service.
We've found memorial services give families and friends a dedicated time to acknowledge a loved one's life; a special, very memorable time to collectively remember and grieve. And with us, planning an affordable memorial service after cremation in tribute to a loved one isn't difficult. Instead, we like to tell the families we serve it's a labor of love which can bring your family peace-of-mind and quiet pleasure. If you would like assistance in planning–and hosting–a memorial service for a deceased family member, call us today at (519) 941-1392. If you are interested in a more traditional service, then check out our traditional cremation service package page.